Who's the man

Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm back. Bigger and Badder.

The title was just to capture your attention. I'm not bigger, just fatter. I might be badder, I just came out of my quarter-life crisis, and I'm here, so figure. So the blogosphere needed, for completeness sake, moi to spill my heart out. My heart's empty, but I'll do my best.

So, the choices of stuff to elaborate on: I can gossip about people (make this a tabloid), report events (attempts at some quality journalism) or discuss concepts (and become the self-proclaimed know-all, that I fancy myself to be). I'll try to keep stuff somewhere in between, but true, true at heart, mind and soul.

Note to self: what's important is persistence and consistency. In life, I want to be the turtle, not the hare.

OK, before I go off on a tangent, here's a start that'll hopefully last a while. So I'll be writing about life from the "city of angels" to the "city of joy", and my bickering about I2MC (my b-school located in a marshland). Couldn't find the angels in the former city nor the joy in the latter. But life goes around, as the great Justin Timberlake articulates.

Till next time, too-tu-loo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home