Who's the man

Friday, May 29, 2009

My 10th City and Still the Search Continues...

This brings me to my 10th residential address (not counting temporary accomodation during internships etc). I reset again, wanting to adapt, forgetting the past, losing connections and starting again. Dreams are big, yet actions humble.

I seek the courage and strength to live each day like that lone lion, full of faith, with clarity of reason, content in its past and present and confident about the future. I seek the freedom and carefreeness of a hawk, relaxed in flight, focused entirely on its aim. All fear, confusion, depression, frustration will thus go away. There will be no storm in the head or dryness in the heart. Peace and harmony will be mine, forever.

2 Comments:

  • Dude, bangalore mein kahan teherein ho?

    By Blogger Ajay, at 6:06 PM  

  • oooo does that mean angry lika a lion and have sharp eyes like that of a hawk !!!!

    By Blogger Dinosaur, at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home