Who's the man

Monday, July 23, 2007

Group Dynamics

How do you make sum of the parts greater than the whole? No clue. I've been the quiet follower, the boisterous leader, sometimes the efforts met with absolute euphoria, but other times it's a: "Thank God it's over.", "I ain't working here again.", or even "Get out of my face." I guess there isn't a formula for success, or there is, and it's been eluding me all this while, but somehow, the greater conclusion I'm reaching is just to learn from these bitter-sweet experiences, and start again, each time, hopefully a bit wiser and confident, and not haughtier nor a pessimist.

I'll be a part of many groups in the times to come. Some teammates will leave a mark with their commitment and discipline, others will leave bad memories with their shameless freeriding. I've got no time to worship one or complain about the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home